Magna-Grab is a multi-purpose, multi-use magnetic tool with many uses and applications. It is currently being successfully used in applications where steel material is being hoisted overhead without ideal points for a tag line or tether. Magna-Grab provides a portable solution with a solid grip to any steel material with at least 4" to 6" of space for attachment.
Magna-Grab is also a great solution for work areas and environments where long reach object retrieval is a possibility. Examples include and not limited to oil rigs, drill rigs, large tanks/vats, utility vaults, manholes, trenches, pits, shafts and more. Magna-Grab comes with an eye bolt in the handle so that our tag lines can be attached and Magna-Grab can be lowered down for retrieval of dropped steel objects 100 LBS or less.
Magna-Grab has been used as a magnetic material handling and pick up tool in many industries. Magna-Grab allows a user to keep hands and fingers away from sharp or heavy objects and dangerous crush and pinch points. The possibilities are endless.
Why Should Your Company Use Magna-Grab
Safety is the number one reason! When your employees are in hazardous work areas like drill rigs, oil rigs, metal fabrication, steel mills, trenches, vaults, manholes etc. the less time an employee is in a potentially dangerous situation or environment the better. Using Magna-Grab increases employee safety by allowing them to get the job done safely and confidently without entering a dangerous work area or confined space.
Sending a worker into a confined space is costly in many ways. It may require a permit, this takes time, time is money and when production is halted for a confined space permit, IT CAN COST BIG MONEY!
Keeping workers safe and productive is critically important. Magna-Grab is small, fits almost anywhere, deploys in seconds and can be utilized in so many ways to keep production and your business moving forward. Magna-Grab is an extremely cost effective no-touch magnetic hand safety tool.
Features and Benefits
- Strong, durable and easy to use
- Lightweight and super tough (3 lbs)
- No fingers or hands near dangerous pinch points
- One light weight, compact tool is all that is needed
- Precision CNC aluminium manufacturing
- Over 400 LBS of magnetic pull force!
- Easy to attach almost anywhere, push sideways on handle to remove.
- Use as a portable magnetic tag line anchor point
- Use as a long reach, dropped object magnetic retrieval tool
- Use as a hand safety no-touch magnetic material handling tool
- Optional tag line in many different lengths Available Here
- Fits in truck boxes and tool boxes
- Costs way less than an accident or ER visit
- Made in U.S.A.